Feb 10, 2009

Promise Me To Love You




Love me. Hug me. Remember me. Promise?
Call my name. Be my friend. Don't leave me. Promise?
Don't hurt me. Protect me. Comfort me. Promise?
Don't turn your back on me. Don't ignore me. Be happy for me. Promise?
Move on without me. Forget me. Be happy even if it hurts me. Promise?
Let go of me. Fall in love again. Don't come back for me. ...Promise?


Furl Ma.gnolia Blinkbits Meneame Simpy Yahoo DiggIt! Del.icio.us Fresqui Reddit Blinklist Netvouz Technorati

A comment would be really helpful for the Author to keep going and Post Better. So, Post a Comment to this topic and Share your Views to It. I really appreciate your Comments

Add a Reply / Comment

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the email subscription from your Inbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment