Feb 10, 2009

I Promise - Poem for Promise Day





I promise I'll be there in good times and bad,
When we are happy and when we are sad;
I promise I'll be there to hold your hand,
When sorrows come and troubles land.

I promise I'll miss you when your gone away,
I'll patiently wait and for you I'll pray;
I promise when life is not at its best,
I'll stay by your side, and let God do the rest.

I can't promise I won't fall or stumble sometimes,
We may not have money, only nickels and dimes;
I can't promise I won't get mad and cry, too,
But I promise I will always, always love you!

Dedicated to my love, Henry Closet.


Furl Ma.gnolia Blinkbits Meneame Simpy Yahoo DiggIt! Del.icio.us Fresqui Reddit Blinklist Netvouz Technorati

A comment would be really helpful for the Author to keep going and Post Better. So, Post a Comment to this topic and Share your Views to It. I really appreciate your Comments

Add a Reply / Comment

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the email subscription from your Inbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment