Feb 12, 2009

KISS - SOUL





I want to kiss your stubbled chin

I want to kiss you neck
I want to kiss the jagged scar on your chest

I want to kiss you head
I want to kiss your hair
The little of what's remaining there

I want to kiss your cheek
Your ear, your brow
I want to kiss you all over right now

I want to kiss your eyes
I want to kiss your lips
I want to kiss you everywhere you exist

I want to kiss your soul
If I can go that far
You can show me just how
Near the stars
And how much closer
Heaven


Furl Ma.gnolia Blinkbits Meneame Simpy Yahoo DiggIt! Del.icio.us Fresqui Reddit Blinklist Netvouz Technorati

A comment would be really helpful for the Author to keep going and Post Better. So, Post a Comment to this topic and Share your Views to It. I really appreciate your Comments

Add a Reply / Comment

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the email subscription from your Inbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment