Feb 25, 2009

My eyes bear uncountable tears


My eyes bear uncountable tears:-(
Bcoz u r far away 4m me:-(
I wish u were here
To cut these ONIONS instead of me;-)



Aap ko "CHODA"..Aap ko pir "CHODA"Aap ko bar bar
"CHODA"Aap ko hamesha hamesha k leye"CHODA AUGUST"
mubarik ho.Hahahahaaaa..



Woman to a shopkeeper: “Joshaanda hai?”
Shopkeeper: Meynu te bara josh aanda ay, twanon aanda hai?


Chachi: Hum chaat ki dukaan kholenge!!
Bhatija: Thik Hai.
Chachi: Hum 10/- plate chaat bechenge.
Bhatija: Main dukaan pe board laga dunga k "10/- me chachi ki chaat lo"




Furl Ma.gnolia Blinkbits Meneame Simpy Yahoo DiggIt! Del.icio.us Fresqui Reddit Blinklist Netvouz Technorati

A comment would be really helpful for the Author to keep going and Post Better. So, Post a Comment to this topic and Share your Views to It. I really appreciate your Comments

Add a Reply / Comment

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the email subscription from your Inbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment