Mar 10, 2009

Star Crossed lovers we laid


Here I am a girl
A girl of little years
One seen small of the world
Many drastic fears

There was a day
Where I believed
I could live without a care
Fall in love
With whoever was there

Instead, my only love
Came from my hate
At my dress up party
A love blossomed within our eyes
Something more beautiful
Than you could see

Romeo, Romeo he was my all
But never the less,
His name made us fall
But in my eyes he was the best

What fate hath brought
Us to our doom?
Maybe it was wrong of us to assume
It probably hath been far too soon

Romeo as fair as you are,
There is nothing I can do
I’ve tried every trick
I don’t think I can be with you

You were never my enemy
it was in fact your name
If only things were different
Our outcome wouldn’t have been the same

I cared nothing for Paris,
It was only my mother and my father
They would not listen to my wish
I said it was you fair Romeo I would rather

When I heard you slain Tybalt
I wanted my nurse to tell me it was a lie
My beloved was at fault
That brought a tear to my eye

Fair Romeo Fair Romeo
What hath done thee?
I wish this was all just a dream
If only I could tell my father
It’s not as crazy as led to seem

I took a potion something
Quite strange a lover of death
I froze and lay down still
I looked like I was dead

I waited the long 40hrs
For my Romeo to come
My eyes half open I slowly woke
With my words I nearly choke

There he lay stiller than I
Not moving once or a bit
I wondered how I would like to die

I grabbed a knife
Upon my lovers body I looked
As sad as I felt I pushed it right in
Everything started to blur

I took in one last gasp
I beside my Romeo
As star-crossed lovers we paid
As star-crossed lovers we laid….


Furl Ma.gnolia Blinkbits Meneame Simpy Yahoo DiggIt! Del.icio.us Fresqui Reddit Blinklist Netvouz Technorati

A comment would be really helpful for the Author to keep going and Post Better. So, Post a Comment to this topic and Share your Views to It. I really appreciate your Comments

Add a Reply / Comment

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the email subscription from your Inbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment