Oct 6, 2009

Download 64 poems of Bonnee Sue Opp


Sleepy Kisses
Poem of Bonnee Sue Opp

64 poems of Bonnee Sue Opp
File Size:128 k
File Format: Acrobat Reader
To download the eBook right-Click on the title and select "Save Target As".
I'm lying next to you
with my head upon your chest
watching you quietly sleep
and in so doing my best.

Not to lean forward
and taste your lips so sweet
like a thief in the night I wanna
kiss you in your sleep.

You're the only one I love
the one that my hearts misses
I can't help myself baby
I wanna taste your sleepy kisses.

As my lips touch yours
so soft and so real
I feel a spark of ecstasy
from the kisses that I steal.

I listen to your breathing

as I look upon your face
I can't picture me being anywhere
or any other place

Than right here next to you
the only place I belong
coz you're my love
my life's favorite song.

I wanna steal kisses
from your sweet breath
to love and to hold you
forever till death.

Your sleepy kisses are sensual
so soft and sweet
and I love to steal kisses
from you as you
so peacefully sleep.

As I lick my lonely lips
I realize that I've been dreaming
I've been a victim of my heart
while it was busy scheming.

To take kisses from you
while you were asleep
to hold those sweet sensations
in my heart so deep.

I do wanna take from you
all the kisses I can steal
I'll return night after night
cause I love how they make me feel.

I'll take your sleepy kisses
and treasure them for ever more
they'll stay locked in my heart
behind a closed door.

So every night expect me
to kiss your mouth with mine
to taste your sweet kisses
thats as intoxicating as wine.

And I'll take your love too
cause baby no one...no one
does it quiet like you.

So I'll take and take
what my heart misses
in my dreams I'll lie beside you
and steal your sleepy kisses.

2008 © Bonnee Sue Opp

64 poems of Bonnee Sue Opp
File Size:128 k
File Format: Acrobat Reader
To download the eBook right-Click on the title and select "Save Target As".

Furl Ma.gnolia Blinkbits Meneame Simpy Yahoo DiggIt! Del.icio.us Fresqui Reddit Blinklist Netvouz Technorati

A comment would be really helpful for the Author to keep going and Post Better. So, Post a Comment to this topic and Share your Views to It. I really appreciate your Comments

Add a Reply / Comment

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the email subscription from your Inbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment