Feb 25, 2012

short love story


A couple Fighting on phone
Girl: I know u dont love me now you love
somebody else
Boy: I also know dat u dont love me
Girl: I'm breaking up with you go to the ... person whom you love
(Girl cuts the phone, and boy call her again
and at the same time girl call hers)
(The number you have dial is busy)
(Girl calling him Boy picks her call)
Girl: Who is the bitch you were calling?
Boy : tears it was you
Girl: Awww...
Boy: I love you Sweetheart ♥
Girl: Speechless

Furl Ma.gnolia Blinkbits Meneame Simpy Yahoo DiggIt! Del.icio.us Fresqui Reddit Blinklist Netvouz Technorati

A comment would be really helpful for the Author to keep going and Post Better. So, Post a Comment to this topic and Share your Views to It. I really appreciate your Comments

Add a Reply / Comment

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the email subscription from your Inbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment